How does the credit application process work?
When you apply for credit, your identity will first be checked. Both the legal person and also the natural person are checked. After this, your credit application execution will be checked by Sweeded Capital. Your credit application is checked by the financial experts of Capital Sweeded. Among other things, the following points are important here: financial data of your company, is it a starter or established company, what is the financial prognosis of the company, etc. From this analysis by Naat op Naat the following things emerge: the repayment capacity for the credit application and the risk classes of your credit application. Sweeded Capital distinguishes 5 risk classes. In this way, Capital Tailor offers a good insight into the financial feasibility of your credit application. This classification also determines the level of the proposed interest on your credit application. Below the distribution:
Review Rating Bandwidth interest rate *
Risk class 1 (very low) A + 5.5 – 6.0%
Risk class 2 (low) A 6.0 – 6.5%
Risk class 3 (average) B 6.5 – 7.5%
Risk class 4 (high) C 7.5 – 8.5%
Risk class 5 (very high) C – 8.5 – 9.5%
* We determine the interest rates of the five risk classes at least once a year based on the current market interest rate.
After this, a qualitative check is made of your credit application. The following criteria are important:
- RKB review.
- Starting company with less than 2 annual accounts.
- Experience (years) as an entrepreneur of the owner (s).
- Accepting joint and several liability.
- Pledge of the loan.
- The capital contribution must exceed 30% of the loan application.
- Record the loan application agreement in a notarial manner.
The credit application is then given a definitive rating based on the risks and quality criteria mentioned. This ultimately determines whether your credit application is approved.
How does Capital Sweeded calculate the interest rates of the credit projects?
You can determine an acceptable interest rate for your credit application using Op Naat op Naat. You also determine the duration of your loan yourself. This must be a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 60 months. When you submit the application, Capital Made-to-measure will test the application for feasibility.
Sweeded Capital Capital model
For the creditworthiness assessment of your credit application, you pay a one-off amount of € 249 on Capital Sweeded. When you have reached the target amount of your credit application, you pay a one-off payment of 3.25% of the total credit amount.
What are the requirements for becoming a borrower on the Capital-to-Capital platform?
You can go to Sweeded Capital as starters as a co-established entrepreneur. The minimum credit application is € 25,000 and the maximum credit application is € 2,500,000. Your credit application will also be checked by an expert panel for creditworthiness. Questions are answered such as “Is the ratio between the risk of the credit application and the return real?” And “Is the specified repayment period feasible?”
Furthermore, a credit application is rejected if:
- You have registered a negative RKB.
- The assessment of your credit application falls outside the highest risk class.
- The credit application falls into risk class 4 or 5, but is not sufficiently compensated by the aforementioned qualitative criteria.
- The credit application offers a higher interest rate than 9.5% or lower than 5.5%.
Is borrowing through Sweeded Capital safe?
Yes, Naat op Naat is supervised by FMA and has an FMA exemption.